It Just Might Make You Cry
Ron Paul’s campaign is known for its life and vigor, its simultaneous rebellion and call for a return to tradition, and most especially the intersection of its daring, pioneering, spirited Internet campaign with a sort of humanism and individualism that overflows from its grassroots supporters.
I dare say I have finally found evidence of the power of Ron Paul’s campaign. I am not a person easily moved to tears. But hearing Ron Paul speak and reading the advice of our founding fathers to Don McLean’s “American Pie” in the background just about did me in.
If you have your doubts, watch these videos. If you’re a true believer, watch these videos. If you’ve never heard of Ron Paul, watch these videos. There’s a message here — a very important message — and it cannot be ignored.
8 Comments »
- The Culture War: Hands Off, Government
- Freedom is Still Popular! (And moreso than ever!)
- Top 25 Ron Paul Groups Alone Raise at least $315,000 in 10 Days
- Freedom’s Popularity
- Ron Paul on Iowa, the Military, and His Chances
- Ron Paul Releases Best Letter Yet
- The Corruption is Positively Disgusting
- The Transformative Power of Capitalism
- Ron Paul Is Guaranteed Victory in 2008
- Google Ovates Ron Paul
- Military Favors Ron Paul Over McCain
- It Just Might Make You Cry