The Transformative Power of Capitalism
Hans Rosling, one of the foremost minds in statistics and medicine, shows us an incredible presentation about the transforming power of capitalism in the world of public health and debunks the myths of the “third world” and the aid flow between the rich and the poor. With profound evidence of the driving power of the middle class in changing the way the world works, Hans Rosling leaves no room for cynicism about the growth of world markets and the profound effect these markets have on improving the lives not only of Westerners, but of people everywhere.
The way Hans dances around the screen, sending data bubbles flying through time and across axes makes him look less like a scholar, and more like a
marvel madman genius WIZARD. This truly has to be seen to be believed!
1 / 3
2 / 3
3 / 3
Hans Rosling’s blog can be found here.
1 Comment »
- The Culture War: Hands Off, Government
- Freedom is Still Popular! (And moreso than ever!)
- Top 25 Ron Paul Groups Alone Raise at least $315,000 in 10 Days
- Freedom’s Popularity
- Ron Paul on Iowa, the Military, and His Chances
- Ron Paul Releases Best Letter Yet
- The Corruption is Positively Disgusting
- The Transformative Power of Capitalism
- Ron Paul Is Guaranteed Victory in 2008
- Google Ovates Ron Paul
- Military Favors Ron Paul Over McCain
- It Just Might Make You Cry